Philips 419747 Halogen PAR30L 50 Watt Equivalent 25 Degree Flood Light Bulb
Philips 419747 Halogen PAR30L 50 Watt Equivalent 25 Degree Flood Light Bulb Reviews
- Debbie SmittleVerified PurchaseThey didn't work:(
- Brad LevineVerified PurchaseBroken on delivery with no means of return....thats fair 👍
- Jimmy JacobsVerified PurchaseI don't want to diss this product but I can it neither a good or bad review because I bought the wrong size and had to return them. Hence, 3 stars.
- Jeffrey NoahVerified PurchaseIt came broken and I didn't check it until yesterday, when I went to use it. Unfortunately the return window is closed. Be smarter than me, check it when it arrives
- Tawny MarroquinVerified PurchaseUse it in my bathroom recessed light fixture. Works great.
- Evelyn DuncanVerified PurchaseI bought this because it was supposed to be long lasting. I have it in my back porch light. Unfortunately it only last a month or two before I need to replace it.
- Arron AbudVerified PurchaseThreading on multiple bulbs was deformed and wouldn't go into light socket
- Roxana RosecransVerified PurchaseGreat light..what more is there to say?
Philips 419747 Halogen PAR30L 50 Watt Equivalent 25 Degree Flood Light Bulb FAQs
Q: Does this bulb have dimpled surface glass vs the totally clear and smooth glass cover?
A: Yes glass is heavy and refracts the light.
Q: Are these medium base light bulbs?
A: Yes, these light bubls have a medium base designated as E26 in the US and E27 in Europe. …